WELCOME TO MY NEW GUITAR LESSON BLOG
and welcome to my new guitar lesson blog. On this site i´ll try to cover the aspects of speed exercises and scale exercices for all you guitar players. The main reason i decided to make this page is: sice i had a stroke a few years ago and lost all my speed, i had to find different approaches to gain my speed back. I have tried lots of diferrent ways bit those ways here on this site helped me the most. Tho i have not fully gaind my speed back, it gets better every day just by investing 30 to 60 minutes before my usuall practice routines doing one or two of these lessons.
You have the choice to watch the video, download the .gp5 file or even use an online tab player to practice these lesson. I must admit in the lessons will have tempochanges the online tabplayer sounds good on the first part, and after the tempochange it´s just some wierd sounds, But i´ll work on that one too.
You will get the chance to get free warm-up, scale, fingering, picking and speed lessons, allthough i must admit every lesson i have created has something to to with building up speed.
So feel free to stay, practice and comment on the lessons.
If you like this page and these lessons please feel free to share this site all over the web. It is completly free and will stay free.
So welcmone to my new Guitar Lesson Blog , Frank
Warmup & Speed
These lessons are warm-up, syncronisation between left and right hand and speed exercices. The later lessons also contain finger independency.
- Right Hand Stamina-Alternate Picking
- Right Hand Stamina-Alternate Picking 2
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (100BPM)
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (110BPM)
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (120BPM)
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (60BPM)
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (70BPM)
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (80BPM)
- WARM-UP LESSON 1 (90BPM)
Like the name says, these lessons are scale lessons. i´ll try to cover as many scales as possible over the time to come.
- 1-3 Pattern – G# Major
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 1 8TH NOTES
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 1 QUARTER NOTES
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 1 QUARTER NOTES FASTER
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 2 QUARTER NOTES FASTER
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 3 QUARTER NOTES
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 4 8TH NOTES
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 4 QUARTER NOTES
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 5 8TH NOTES
- A MINOR PENTATONIC POSITION 5 QUARTER NOTES